Le Macaron - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Discover our simple, niche concept with limited direct competition. Our true French macarons are the perfect delicacy, original and elegant; French gelato, French pastries, and more! No baking experience, no problem for our franchisees, each signature pastry is handcrafted by our team of French chefs at the Le Macaron French Pastries commissary.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts
|Minimum Cash Required||$75,000|
|Total Investment||$84,350 – $361,500|
|Financing Assistance||3rd Party|
|# of Existing Units||48|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Le Macaron - Franchise Information
Le Macaron gives Franchise Owners an opportunity to start a unique, market-tested, niche bakery business of their dreams with no experience necessary. Our owners enjoy simple, streamlined operations with no on-site baking as all of our delicacies are made from the highest quality ingredients and crafted at our confectionary by our master French chefs. This means no expensive kitchen equipment, flexible footprint and minimal staffing requirements. Our initial investment is much lower compared to other concepts within our industry, and we offer three different business models: café, kiosk, and cart to ensure there is a model for every type of investor!
With close to 50 locations and counting, Le Macaron French Pastries® invites communities nationwide to indulge in a simpler way of life.
Why Le Macaron?
- First-Time Entrepreneurs - While prior experience in the foodservice or retail industries would be extremely beneficial, it is not a requirement. Our Le Macaron French Pastries® support team offers a variety of resources to benefit both seasoned and emerging owners.
- No On-Site Baking - We handle all baking and preparation in our Le Macaron French Pastries® Confectionary kitchens. By delivering all pastries to each location, we effectively eliminate on-site production; making the operational aspect of running a Le Macaron French Pastries® franchise that much easier!
- Multiple Business Models - We offer cafés, kiosks, and carts to ensure there is a version of Le Macaron French Pastries® for everyone! By combining and utilizing multiple models, there is an amazing opportunity for Franchise Owners to have numerous options to expand and scale their business and take advantage of cross-marketing and multiple revenue streams.
- Flexible Footprint - Our cafés require a small footprint, 800-1,000 square feet, which means finding real estate can be quick and easy. In addition, kiosks and carts offer many different venue options.
- Outstanding Unit Economics - Our Item 19 shows average monthly gross sales of $38,943!
- 2018 Entrepreneur Magazine – Top Franchises Under $150k
- 2017 Entrepreneur Magazine – Ranked #415 on its 38th annual Top 500 Franchises
- 2017 Entrepreneur Magazine – Ranked #22 on its Top Best New Franchise Opportunities
- 2016 Entrepreneur Magazine – Ranked #56 on its Top Best New Franchise Opportunities
- 2016 Inc. Magazine - Ranked # 1476 on its 35th annual Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies.
We are looking Franchise Owners that:
- Have a passion for the Le Macaron French Pastries® product and business model. You seek authenticity, quality, and simplicity above all else.
- Have a desire to engage guests and a French level of passion for excellence in customer service.
- Have a strong sense of community.
- Have basic business knowledge and the willingness to learn.
- Have the ability to lead with a “team player” attitude.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk and determine if you might be an ideal Franchise Owner at Le Macaron French Pastries®.
Military & Veteran Promotions
Qualified Veterans receive a 20% discount off the Franchise Fee. Our established relationships with lenders can provide competitive terms and rates for qualified individuals.