Wings FranchisesMore About Wings Franchises
Is there a more popular bar snack than the chicken wing? Americans love their chicken wings, particularly on Super Bowl Sunday. The National Chicken Council estimates Americans eat 1.25 billion wings during the Super Bowl! That's enough to fill a football field 1,083,333 times! Search below for our directory of chicken wing franchises!
Russo New York Pizzeria Italian Kitchen Delivery
Russo’s is a unique chef inspired franchise concept taking the industry by storm. Russo’s offers diverse menu options that cater to every taste & that use only the freshest ingredients. Whether it’s pizzas, pastas, salads, soups or deserts, we cater to a variety of menu offerings. Russo’s is an award winning brand with exceptional performance.
1 of 5
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Extreme Pizza is famous for serving great 8 - 18 inch fast-fresh artisan pizza with heavy toppings, exotic ingredients on handmade dough. Ideal for foodie-focused communities, the LOW INVESTMENT - HIGH REVENUE menu is served through dine-in, delivery, take-out, take-in-bake and catering and includes calzones, monster subs, chicken wings and salads.
1 of 5
$ 75,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Wings
- The world record for most wings eaten in one sitting was made in 2014 and was set at 363 wings in 30 minutes!
- 2014 marks the 50th anniversary of the birth of the Buffalo wing. The exact date is believed to be March 4, 1964.
- The city of Buffalo officially declared July 29, 1977, to be Chicken Wing Day.
- The origin of the chicken wing is said to have started at Anchor Bar in Buffalo, New York.
- Chicken wings were not generally eaten by themselves until the buffalo wing was invented. Before that, they were generally thrown in a stockpot as a flavoring for soups.