Seafood FranchisesMore About Seafood Franchises
If you're fishing for the perfect food franchise opportunity, then a seafood franchise might be right for you! Seafood is quite a popular restaurant concept with the average American eating more than 15 whole pounds of seafood per year! Why not invest in a healthy, delicious seafood franchise that everyone will enjoy? Browse our selection of seafood franchises today!
Fun Facts: Seafood
- According to the National Fisheries Institute, the average American eats more than 15 pounds of seafood each year, consuming about 4.2 pounds of shrimp.
- The biggest lobster ever recorded weighed 44 pounds and stretched to 41 inches.
- December 21st is National Fried Shrimp Day.
- Seafood is an extremely healthy food group known for being low in fat and a high-quality protein. Benefits of eating seafood include lower risk of heart attack, stroke, obesity and hypertension.
- Portugal & Singapore eat the most fish and shellfish per capita than any other country in the world.
- Seafood is a very versatile meat that can be prepared many different ways including fried, broiled, grilled, sauteed, steamed, poached...the list goes on and on!