Pizza FranchisesMore About Pizza Franchises
Pizza always ranks very high on peoples' "favorite foods list". Be a part of this $35 billion a year industry by owning your own pizza franchise. There are more varieties of pizza concepts now than ever before -- wood fired, organic, thin crust, Chicago style, and stuffed crust just to name a few! Have fun exploring these fantastic pizza opportunities and find one that has all your favorite toppings!
Russo New York Pizzeria Italian Kitchen Delivery
Russo’s is a unique chef inspired franchise concept taking the industry by storm. Russo’s offers diverse menu options that cater to every taste & that use only the freshest ingredients. Whether it’s pizzas, pastas, salads, soups or deserts, we cater to a variety of menu offerings. Russo’s is an award winning brand with exceptional performance.
1 of 5
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
1000 Degrees Pizza
There is no pizza experience quite like the one at 1000 Degrees. Order pizza the way you want, ask for quality ingredients, watch it being made and enjoy your finished product, all in just two minutes! Our product and our customer experience are second to none. Our outstanding support will set you up to succeed on opening day and beyond.
1 of 5
$ 200,000 Min.Cash Required
Extreme Pizza is famous for serving great 8 - 18 inch fast-fresh artisan pizza with heavy toppings, exotic ingredients on handmade dough. Ideal for foodie-focused communities, the LOW INVESTMENT - HIGH REVENUE menu is served through dine-in, delivery, take-out, take-in-bake and catering and includes calzones, monster subs, chicken wings and salads.
1 of 5
$ 75,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Pizza
- The average pizzeria will go through approximately 55 pizza boxes each day!
- The #1 pizza sales day is Super Bowl Sunday!
- Pizza is eaten on a regular basis by almost 95% of Americans.
- The United States is home to over 61,000 pizzerias.
- Pizza is considered a perfect breakfast meal by 36% of people.
- During the news broadcast, pizza is most frequently ordered during the weather segment.
- The average American will eat about 46 slices of pizza in a year.