Indian Food FranchisesMore About Indian Food Franchises
Spicy, flavorful, exotic - these are words many would use to describe the culinary world of Indian food. Indian food is growing in popularity in America because of its incredible versatility - from curries to kebabs and beyond, it offers something to satisfy every foodie's appetite! With so many Indian dishes being meat-free and vegetable-based, it appeals to the vegetarian crowd as well. Search our Indian food franchises below.
Indian Food Franchises
Fun Facts: Indian Food
- A large population of Indians do not eat meat, therefore many Indian dishes are vegetarian.
- There are many different popular types of Indian foods including curries, biryani, chicken tikka masala, samosas & many, many more.
- In India, if you say a food is "spicy" you would be referring to the taste/amount of spices used in a dish, not how hot it is.
- Traditionally, Indian food has only one main course, a rice or bread dish that is served with several savory side dishes.
- Milk and dairy products are frequently used in Indian cooking. Yogurt is often added to curry dishes to add a rich, creamy flavor.