Bar, Grill, & Pub FranchisesMore About Bar, Grill, & Pub Franchises
Who wouldn't want to own a bar like "Cheers"! Bars, Grills, and Pubs have been around for centuries and still serve a vital purpose in nourishing people's souls with good food, drink, and camaraderie. Most pubs and bars go beyond just a place to grab your favorite malt beverage, today pubs and bars feature fantastic food to complement those cold beverages. Search our fantastic selection of bars, grills, and pubs and we hope you discover your next career! Cheers!
Bar, Grill, & Pub Franchises
Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches
One of the fastest growing restaurant chains in America, Jimmy John’s has been making fresh, fast, tasty sandwiches since 1983. Homemade bread is baked fresh all day, and all-natural meats and fresh veggies are hand-sliced daily. Jimmy John’s seeks franchisees who are willing to do whatever it takes to make great sandwiches for their customers.
$ 80,000 Min.Cash Required
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit
Join the largest barbecue franchise in the world! With over 500 locations in 44 states, our smokin’ hot franchise has been treating guests to Legit.Texas.Barbecue barbecue since 1941. If you’re looking to diversify your portfolio or looking to retire and start a business, we’re seeking passionate entrepreneurs to join our award winning franchise.
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Since 1982, The Great Steak and Potato Company has been serving the finest cheesesteaks in hundreds of locations across the United States and abroad. Now known simply as Great Steak, our menu has grown from a single cheesesteak to a complete line of specialty sandwiches, fries, and baked potatoes. Check out this delicious franchise today!
$ 150,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Bar, Grill, & Pub
- A green door painted on a restaurant during Prohibition indicated the presence of a speakeasy, hence the name.
- The word “toast” means wishing good health & originated in ancient Rome. A piece of toasted bread was dropped into wine to acknowledge the salutation.
- Almost all fruits & most vegetables contain a small amount of alcohol in them.
- The first Thanksgiving Day didn’t include turkey, mashed potatoes, or the other foods that we usually eat on this particular day. BUT- there was beer, wine, brandy, & gin!
- The pressure in a champagne bottle is measured at 90 pounds per square inch; this is 3x the pressure in automobile tires!
- The world’s oldest known recipe? Beer.
- Not only did Abraham Lincoln hold a liquor license, but he operated several taverns.